How to Raise a Healthy Child
1. Eat healthfully during pregnancy.
2. Choose a birth practitioner, not a surgeon unless you have a high risk situation.
3. Avoid doctors unless you have a health concern, need a referral, or someone is ill.
4. Try a chiropractor or naturopathic doctor before a conventional one unless someone is having an emergency and is in need of a hospital.
5. Nurse your child. If you cannot nurse check into milk banks and HM4HB. http://www.hm4hb.net/
6. Once your child is eating solid foods, hopefully well after 6 months of age, focus on organic and healthy foods rather than processed GMO foods.
7. Teach your child how diseases are passed from person to person. Teach prevention as well.
8. Make sure you have clean water and a healthy environment.
9. Avoid vaccines as they do contain foreign DNA of other humans and non-human animals as well as known carcinogens.
10. Avoid unnecessary surgeries and procedures such as circumcision, ear piercing, fluoride treatments, etc.
11. Teach your child self respect and respect of others.
12. Enjoy life, laugh, love, play, etc.
Sometimes we do everything "right" and still a child is ill. If this happens check into food allergies and leaky gut. It can be those or something else. It is rare, though, that a child will have health issues if we value and protect natural immunity, an intact body, and an intact immune system.
Much love and peace to you!